How are you today? I hope you are better there. I’ m too.
Now it is a wedding season. Many of us might be preparing for own wedding. Marriage is not a child’s play, simply change when you want accordingly Indian culture.
There are many people believe that the compatibility of testing the bride and groom can predict their married life. But the gentle way to take medical tests of the bride and the groom is most important.
These Medical Tests Done Before The Wedding
So dears, before choosing your life partner, it is important to be aware of your life partner’s health medical status. These tests will caliper you as well as your life partner’s health status for betterment your rest life span.
Take a smooth drive to these tests and make a decision about what to do on the next…!!
Blood Group Compatibility Tests
- The first thing is to test the blood group of both the bride and groom. It helps with the healthy planning of procreating.
- If both the blood groups are not matched, it can create the complication during pregnancy.
- It is a crucial point that both have the same Rhesus(Rh) factor.
- The Rhesus incompatibility can be the fatal error for the second child.
- In this condition, the antibodies in the pregnant woman’s blood destroy her baby’s blood cells.
Genetically Transmitted Conditions Test
The genetic conditions can be easily transferred from one generation to another generation. It is important to get testers for that the force is cloning medical conditions to get through late for their marriage. The disease includes breast cancer, cancer kidney disease, and diabetes and another genetic disease. So that if you have a timely diagnosis can also help in getting proper treatment for medical before their secure life.