Hi guys! It is our pleasure that you are appreciating all our tricks and articles and giving us a chance to come here again and again. We will definitely bring to you all the new tricks and methods.
Post a Blocked URL on Facebook
Now this time we are here to give you this new trick on How to post a blocked link on Facebook? As we know that most of you are lovers of Facebook but sometimes you face one problem that is your site URL gets blocked on Facebook. Because of this problem, you cannot post your website stuff on Facebook.
So guys no need to get upset, Just believe in our trick as we are here to give you a solution for this problem today. Using this trick you can easily post your website stuff on your Facebook.
We will give you a unique method and using this method you can post unlimited URL’s any time you want. Most important fact – there is no risk for your post to get blocked on Facebook but yes, when you share one link too many times, then, definitely Facebook blocks your sites.
So before we go for the Trick, Let’s refresh our memory on what exactly is an URL?
Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
Uniform resource locator is a web address and is a reference to URLs. URL occur most commonly to reference web pages (http), but are also used for file transfer (ftp), email (mailto), database access (JDBC), and many other applications. These are the addresses that appear in your browser’s address bar when you view a page.
OK! Hope you got it! So What exactly to do if your URL is blocked by Facebook making it unable to be posted on our dear dear social network?
Reasons why Facebook Blocks Certain URLs
These days many of our friends and users are facing this problem due to these reasons:
- Irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
- Unwanted or intrusive advertising on the Internet. (an auto-generated spam website)
- Sending the same message indiscriminately to (a large numbers of Internet users)
When Facebook blocks your URL permanently then you may have tried so much and even changed your IP address but nothing actually happened. After that you may have thought there is domain problem but guys Don’t Worry because all you needed is here, a super trick for unblocking them. In this trick we will take help of reputed Google Blogspot platform.
Firstly, When your URL gets blocked you should try to unblock with shorten URLs like Bit.ly and goo.gl etc. But you all know that Facebook is pretty fast to find that this URL is blocked. Alas!
Also many times we use sub-domain of blogspot. This is free for all users who create a blog. On one gmail account you can create many blogs and Facebook will not give you any warning at all.
- Firstly, Go to Blogger.com and login in with your google account.
- Click on the blog and create a new blog with unique URL.(You don’t have to pay any amount. It’s free!)
- Go to Setting > Basic. Update Privacy for listing in Search Engine to ‘NO’ in search engine find your blog?
- Next you have to click on save changes button.
- Then you have go to Template Option ,and click on the setting under mobile section.
- And then click on the Number Show desktop template on mobile devices.
- Click on the save button.
- After that, In your blogspot dashboard, scroll down the Template page and click ‘Revert to Classic Template’
- Turn off navigation bar, since it is not required
- Now you have to scroll down again.
- You will see the option Edit Template HTML .
- There, Enter the below code:
- After this Replace http://www.your-block-url.com URL with the URL of your choice which you want to post to someone on Facebook.
- Go to the save Option and save the Template.
- Its all done! Now you can share and send your post the URL which is your New Blogspot URL.
My Last Words
After Reading this post we hope all your questions regarding How to post a blocked URL on Facebook or How to post a blocked link on Facebook? How to post a blocked link on Facebook 2016 or How to share a blocked link on Facebook?etc. have been answered.
Guys! We provide these tricks for knowledge and information, so do make sure that nobody especially you, misuse this trick in any other way. Criminals can use this to trick people into visiting malicious sites. So please be aware of these people and sites.
In this article, we have given you a very simple and unique method on How to post a blocked link on Facebook? Irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users blocks your URLs. URL is the web resource that specifies its location on a computer network and we have given you some steps for unblocking your URLs.
So, Please follow and share this post with your friends and help them out. Thank you so many friends for encouraging us by giving amazing comments on this blog. If you face any problems related to this post or the steps in it about How to post a blocked link on Facebook, Reach us by dropping a comment in the comment box below. We’ll be Happy to Help!
I hope this post, Post a Blocked URL on Facebook will help you on the increasing of the business to the next level.
Enjoy it with your valuable comment…