We Should Take Warm Water, In the experimental view, it is more important to take the warm water for human health. What it impacts health and how it is essential for our wellness. Let’s take the journey on this fact.
We Should Take Warm Water
The warm water is more needed for our body as well as for our better health. It should be taken on earlier in the morning and before on bed.
- What to Do For Good Health
- Does Drinking Hot Water Help You to Lose Weight
- Which Water is Best for Your Bath
A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems such as:-
2 High blood pressure
3 Low blood pressure
4 Pain of joints
5 Sudden increase and decrease of heartbeat
7 Increasing level of cholesterol
9 Bodily discomfort
10 Golu pain
12 Hooping cough
13 Blockage of veins
14 Disease related to Uterus & Urine
15 Stomach problems
16 Poor appetite
17 Also all diseases related to the eyes, ear & throat.
Why Warm Water is Good For Human Health
Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 4 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. You may not be able to make 4 glasses at the beginning but slowly you will.
NOTE: Do not eat anything in approximately 45 minutes after taking the warm water.
The warm water therapy will resolve the health problems within reasonable period such as:-
- Diabetes in 30 days
- Blood pressure in 30 days
- Stomach problems in 10 days
- All types of Cancer in 9 months
- Blockage of veins in 6 months
- Poor appetite in 10 days
- Uterus and related diseases in 10 days
- Nose, Ear, and Throat problems in 10 days
- Women problems in 15 days
- Heart diseases in 30 days
- Headache/migraine in 3 days
- Cholesterolin 4 months
- Epilepsyand paralysis continuously in 9 months
- Asthmain 4 months
Why Cold Water is Bad For Human Health
If cold water does not affect you at young age, it will harm you at old age.
- Cold water closes 4 veins of the heart and causes heart attack. Cold drinks are main reason for heart attack.
- It also creates problems in the liver. It makes fat stuck with liver. Most people waiting for liver transplant are victims of cold water drinking.
- Cold water affect internal walls of the stomach. It affects the large intestine and results in Cancer.
So dears please comment us with your valuable thoughts related to this topic.
What you hope now! Let’s start the journey… 🙂 🙂 🙂