Transfer Files From Smartphone to PC Wireless is a huge use of the time in the market. We need it for files transfer purposes from our recorded clips and photos from the device one.
Transfer Files From Smartphone to PC
In today’s life, all are handed a smartphone. For the reason to get all the vital activities on their hand. So in the middle of the day we keep many useful data in our smartphone it may be official or non-official what may be. These files also needed to transfer one storage device to another storage device. So friends in this section we are going to provide you the basic startups on How to Transfer Files From Smartphone to PC Without USB Cable. Or you may say transfer files from smartphone to PC without a data cable.
Transfer files from Android to PC without using data cables. People use smartphones on a daily basis to transfer some sort of data or file. People enjoy a lot of its features. Android devices nowadays have a very large memory and one can store as much data as he wants in his/her phone. You save everything in your phone from photos, videos, audios to important documents and many more. But When your phone’s memory is full, you have to transfer all your data to PC.
For transferring the files you need a data cable with which you can easily transfer your data. But If your data cable is lost, not working or by any reason you do not have a data cable and still you have to transfer your data then this Post will tell you about some methods on How to transfer files from Android Phone to PC without using a USB cable. These methods are the best ones that tell you about How to Transfer Files From Android to PC without USB Cable?
Transfer Files From Smartphone to PC: Wireless
It is most needed when your phone memory is full or you have some important files that you want to Transfer from Android to PC without data cable then read below as we have mentioned many techniques and apps to achieve this goal. By this application, you can send your data without using any wired connection. In this article, we will give you two methods that work very well with most Android phones. By these methods, you can transfer files from smartphone to PC without a USB cable. Now have a look at the methods that you can use for sending the data to a laptop.
Lets start our journey on Transfer Files From Smartphone to PC Wireless.
Part 1 of 3
Basic Requirements (Pre-Requisites)
For the transferring your files from smartphone to PC you have to fulfill these basic requirements :
1) You have to install any browser in your phone.
2) You have to be connected with your PC and Device with Same WiFi.
3) Download the data sharing app.
4) You need windows operating system in your PC .
These are the basic requirements that you will need to fulfill. After these requirements you can go for the steps that are given below. So, now we are ready for and just follow these steps and transfer your data from android to PC.
Part 2 of 3
Data Cable App
1) Firstly, Download Software Data Cable app.
2) Install this application in your smartphone and open it.
3) After this go and click on computer icon.
4) You can see the button on the bottom left corner “START SERVICE”.
5) From the app screen, you will get the IP address.
6) Then you have to Enter the URL in your PC browser Like: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
7) It will open all the folders which are available in your device. After that browse among the folders and select the file of your choice, Click on it and it will copy the file from your smartphone to PC .
Ok friends this is the first way to transfer your data from android to PC using Software Data Cable app.
Part 3 of 3
This is the second method to send your data from phone to PC wireless. We introduce you AirDroid app. By using this method you can transfer your data from one device(smartphones) to another device(PC). Follow these steps :
1) Firstly, Download the AirDroid application.
2) Install it.
3) After that open and sign Up or login and then select sign inoption.
4) There you will get IP address. You have to type this IP address to your PC.
5) After that this application will ask you for Accepting the network connection, You have to tap on Accept button
6) Now you can see many options in your Browser Like: Dial Number, send message and many more features.
7) Tap on the files option for sending data from smartphone to PC.
8) Then you have to download the files which you want to be transferred.
Finally, it was the second directed method of transferring procedure which will help you to transfer your files from your smartphone to your personal computers. We have already given you Airdroid application for this purpose. This is the best application and it has many awesome and advanced features.
All done, Transfer Files From Smartphone to PC Wireless.
So, guys, We have given you two different ways to transfer your phone’s data to your personal computer. These two apps are very simple to use And the features of these applications are awesome. You must try both apps, They are very handy and free of fuss. These both apps will work in all android devices. If you want to write something about this article then reach us through the comment box.
Waiting for your valuable comment on Transfer Files From Smartphone to PC Wireless.