Now a days the WhatsApp messenger is the most popular messaging app and has become a part and parcel of everyday communication in our daily lives. With its call feature and soon to come Video calling features, there has been a lot of dependency on the App. Furthermore with the advancements in 3G and 4G networks, communication is indispensable and easy. Apps like WhatsApp etc. are the forefront runners on which people depend. With a user base of more than one billion, it has become a necessity of our social lives. So Keep reading below to know How to Use two WhatsApp in Parallel.
Nowadays phones especially in India come with dual sim functionality but only one Whatsapp account is allowed to run on a single phone, no matter the phone has two IMEI numbers. Hence we cannot reap the full benefits of a dual sim phone. But today we come up with all the possible tricks for Running Multiple Accounts with any App especially Whatsapp Messenger.
Note: No need to Root, No fear of account suspension by whatsapp, Simple functionality, Not Obsolete.
Firstly, we are calling these methods as official not because whatsapp defined so, but because they do not need any rooting and the apps we will be using to achieve our goal are official apps from google play and there is no kind of hack trick included. So, Basically we are not using any extra brains but downloading and using apps from Google Play to achieve the functionality. Also a major factor is that there is no fear of viruses or system attacks as everything is from the very reliable Google Play Store.
Part 1 of 2
Need to Download
1.1. Disa Application (Unified Messanger Hub)
- Disa is an application that seamlessly unifies every messaging app and provides a fast, clean, slick interface. The most unique feature of Disa is its ability to unify multiple conversations and merge two conversations together, very similar to an iMessage conversation.
- But here what matters for us is that Disa can also be used as a client replacement. It is an answer to the question How to run 2 whatsapp on android?
- Before starting we are assuming that you are already running a whatsapp account on your phone.
Part 2 of 2
How to Do
- Open your smartphone’s Playstore > Search Disa App > Install it
- Open and Click on Agree terms and Conditions.
- Click on Add Service.
- You will find whatsapp on the “Not installed” list. Click on it.
- Now Plug-in Download will be start. After download completed, restart the Disa App.
- Then when you open whatsapp on Disa App you will find an error icon right beside the search icon.
- Click on error icon.
- Click on Skip.
- Fill the name field.
- Enter the mobile number with your country code.
- Click on next.
- Click yes on the confirmation message.
Note: If you wish to register via the same number that is already registered on your original whatsapp then first uninstall the original whatsapp before registering the Disa Whatsapp.
- Verify your whatsapp.
- After verification is done, click on settings icon on the top of right corner.
- You will see whatsapp running status and plugin is now installed.
- Click on whatsapp.
- Go to profile settings
- To send messages, click on the plus or add icon.
- Your contacts will be opened.
- Now click on any of the contacts and send a whatsapp message.
Congratulations! Now you have two WhatsApp accounts in your one smartphone, one is official WhatsApp and another is Disa WhatsApp.