Clean Plastic Water Bottle may be a simple thought by me but it emphasis more. Sometimes it needs to wash the plastic bottle by avoiding the rust from it. So that it is a summer season and a water bottle is very important goods today. On the other hand, we take some cool drinks and want to keep them for the future.
Clean Plastic Water Bottle
This article teaches you how to clean plastic bottle.
- Hot soapy water works wonders to sanitize bottles.
- Do not overuse dishwashing liquid as this could make it hard to remove all the bubbles!
- You can buy specialized sanitizing tablets to ensure your bottles are extra hygienic.
How to Clean Water Bottles
Possibly the easiest method for cleaning a water bottle or clean plastic bottle is to simply stick it in the dishwasher. Follow these simple steps to make sure you have clean and hygienic water bottles:
1. How to clean water bottles
- Fill the bottle with very hot water.
- Seal, shake, and discard around half the water.
- Add a pea-sized amount of Dettol, seal, and and shake again to create a lather.
- Squeeze or pour as much liquid as possible out through the nozzle or opening on the cap (if there is one) – this will help to clean the cap too.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Leave to dry on draining rack.
- Rinse again before putting away or reusing.
2. Deep Clean Version: How to clean water bottles
- Dilute 1 teaspoon bleach and 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 4 litres of water.
- Fill bottle with the solution and leave overnight.
- Squeeze or pour solution out through nozzle or opening.
- Rinse very thoroughly, ensuring that all the cleaning solution is removed.
- Leave to dry on drying rack as before.
- Rinse again before reusing.
Remember: Follow the safety guidelines on the label when using bleach.
How to Clean Plastic Bottles
To a certain extent, the techniques needed to clean plastic bottles depend on what they’ve been filled with previously.
Again, simply putting plastic bottles through the dishwasher is a cheap and low-effort method of sanitising them, but if this is not readily available to you, there are other assumptions.
- Wash with hot water and Dettol dishwasher soap as with water bottles.
- Use a weak bleach solution, as with water bottles, but without the baking soda.
- Use specifically designed sanitising tablets. Drop one into a bottle full of warm water and leave for 15-30 minutes, then rinse and enjoy. Read and follow the product instructions to get the best results.
- Use a specially designed no-rinse sanitising solution in a bottle already cleaned with another method. Once again, read and follow the product instructions.
Cleaning plastic bottles and water bottles is a safe and environmentally friendly way of collecting re-sealable containers for future use.
How Can I Properly Clean my Hard Plastic, Glass or Stainless Steel Water Bottle?
There are several ways to do so, including:
- Warm water and soap – This is just about the simplest way to wash your bottle. Add a few drops of dish soap and warm water to your water bottle, screw on the top and shake! Rinse the bottle out and leave open to air dry overnight.
- Dishwasher – Before throwing your bottle in the dishwasher, check the bottle for the dishwasher safe symbol. Most products are safe to place in the dishwasher but always double check so you don’t ruin your bottle. Make sure all pieces of the water bottle (top, straw, body) get cleaned.
- Vinegar – If your bottle is in need of a deeper clean after washing with soap and water, fill it 1/5 of the way with white vinegar and the rest with water. Let this mixture sit overnight and thoroughly rinse with water in the morning.
What if my Plastic Water Bottle is Discolored and Smelly?
A reusable plastic water bottle can develop a smell or slight discoloration over time if it isn’t properly cleaned after use.
Why Can’t I Reuse Disposable Plastic Water Bottles?
These are made up off for single use. After that these bottles are unable to use any more.